We are looking for a planner who preferably has experience in the construction of fibre optic networks. This is a challenging job in which you have to keep the overview and provide your colleagues with the right information.
- Give internal advice with regards to the project.
- Read drawings from the various disciplines.
- Maintain contact with suppliers and colleagues.
- Responsible for the qualitative preparation of each project.
- Take care of the coordination of work, orders and administration.
- Provide support in the area of collegial cooperation.
- Controlling the quality of the services in accordance with the KPI’s.
- Being the point of contact in the office as well as on the construction site.
- Provide support to the project team.
- Knowledge of the various systems with which the project team works; Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Clever Desk.
- HBO working and thinking level required. At least a MBO- 4 diploma, preferably in civil engineering or similar.
- Knowlegde of Microsoft Office
- Job-related courses
- Communicative skills in word and writing at various levels in Dutch and German.
- High degree of stress resistance.
- In possession of VCA-Vol
What we offer:
- Every opportunity for further development and training.
- A monthly salary that depends on age, education and experience.
According to CAO Metaal en Techniek Technisch Installatiebedrijf
- 25 holiday days + 13 ADV days.
- Possibility to drive a company car.
- Workphone and laptop.
- A fun team with great colleagues.
Want to apply?
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? Great! Send your CV and motivation to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call +31(0)50-5491003 and ask for Mrs S. Mutsaers. We will contact you as soon as possible.